The Oakland County area has an abundance of opportunities for existing businesses and new ventures.
When the going gets rough, the entrepreneurial spirit gets creative and resourceful.
The Oakland Press has gathered upcoming events, news and links to help business owners and professionals succeed.

Monday, June 7, 2010

DASI Solutions to distribute 3-D printers

Here is a letter sent to us from DASI Solutions owner:

Thank you very much for running this article. (DASI Solutions to distribute 3-D printers used in rapid prototyping, Wednesday, June 2.)

I loved the layout and the positioning in the paper.  As the song goes “I bought five copies for my mother”….

Today I am looking at office space in Lake Orion to house the new business.  I recently hired two individuals and will soon be interviewing a third.

Thanks again.

David Darbyshire
Engineer / Owner
DASI Solutions | www.dasi-solutions.com
Servicing Designing Engineers in Michigan & Indiana

No comments:

Post a Comment