The finalists will compete for their share of $15,000 cash along with pro-bono business services.
CEED Lending and Talmer Bank launched the Pitch “N” Pontiac pitch competition.
“Pitch “N” Pontiac is a great event for the city of Pontiac, Lysa Davis, Talmer Bank CRA officer said in a statement. “Providing business services to the contest winners will go a long way in helping them build a successful business, which in turn, aids the economic development in the area.”
• Vanessa Coleman, Pontiac Community Hospice, support services
• James Forbes and April Forbes, Menagerie Kitchen, pop up restaurant/incubator kitchen, www.menageriekitchen.com.
• Carrie Hauser, Sprout Fresh Food Store, healthy food store, find Sprout Fresh Food Store on Facebook.
• Evan Monaghan and Ashleigh Altemann, Plain and Fancy Food, food services company, find Plain and Fancy Food on Facebook.
• Tanesha Taylor, Quest, Cheer, and Dance, dance and gymnastics studio, find Quest Cheer & Dance LLC on Facebook.
CEED Lending (Center for Empowerment and Economic Development) is an initiative of The Great Lakes Women’s Business Council. For more information, contact Belinda Turner-DuBois, loan officer, at email@example.com or 734-677-1400.